8 things we wanted to share this week:
- With Charlie’s Colorforms City, Colorforms is making the transition from peel-and-stick to Netflix.
- The US Postal Service has unveiled stamps commemorating the 50th anniversary of the first moon landing.
- Don’t eat the Allen Key! IKEA’s chocolate Easter Bunnies require assembly.
- YouTube unboxing videos are changing the way kids play.
- Check out this vintage print ad for Super Mario merchandise.
- A look back at the highs and lows of the Shazam! Live-Action series from the 1970s.
- This UK Harry Potter fan has the world’s largest Wizarding World collection.
- School House Rock! has been added to the Library of Congress National Recording Registry.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.