8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Hasbro is teaming up with home renovation and design community Houzz to redesign the Clue mansion.
- Google has quietly revealed plans for a new YouTube Kids website.
- An interactive Dr. Seuss exhibition is set to make its debut in Toronto this Fall.
- Here’s a look at some breathtakingly horrible toy knockoffs.
- Mattel celebrates the impact of astronaut Sally Ride with a new entry in its Barbie Inspiring Women doll series.
- Disney is planning to re-imagine Epcot for the attraction’s 50th anniversary.
- Invader Zim: Enter the Florpus on Netflix marks the return of the celebrated Nickelodeon animated series.
- How a blind Lego enthusiast inspired the company to make braille and audio instructions.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.