8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Vermont-based Chooseco has partnered with Audible to produce an audio-based Choose Your Own Adventure series.
- Nickelodeon Is teaming up with Netflix for a Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie.
- Since it isn’t possible to reach peak Snake Plissken, an Escape From New York remake is in the works from Fox.
- You can now torment your puzzle-making friends with the ‘World’s Largest Puzzle’ from Kodak It has 51,300 Pieces and costs a cool $600.
- Andy Warhol eating a Whopper in this Burger King commercial definitely qualifies as one of the more offbeat Super Bowl ads of 2019.
- Weekend project alert! Build your very own life-size cat using LEGO-like blocks from JEKCA.
- Cross-platform Xbox services are finally arriving for iOS, Android, and Nintendo Switch.
- File under “very afraid.” The Beverly Hills 90210 revival is being compared to HBO’s Curb Your Enthusiasm.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.