8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Build-a-bear Workshop is working on a Baby Yoda plush toy.
- Good Humor is bringing back WWE ice cream treats.
- There’s a new exhibit at the Museum of the Moving Image that explores Kubrick’s 2001, A Space Odyssey.
- Lego is setting its sights on a growing market: stressed-out adults.
- Ben & Jerry’s has created a new flavour for Netflix enthusiasts.
- A look at how Dungeons & Dragons pulled through tough times.
- 2020 marks 35 years of the Garbage Pail Kids and to celebrate they’re getting their own Monopoly game.
- There could have been a Disney ski resort in Sequoia National Park.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.