8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Buttercup went by a different name during the development of the Powerpuff Girls. This and 14 other fun facts.
- Thanks to La-La Land Records, we can now listen to the music of Star Trek across all its incarnations.
- Here’s a tape of Burt Ward’s hilarious 1965 audition for Batman.
- A glimpse at the often overlooked and underappreciated side art of vintage lunchboxes.
- The perfect weekend project: Bandai America is offering new, highly-detailed Star Wars snap-kits.
- Three toy industry leaders will be inducted into the Toy Industry Association Hall of Fame in February 2017.
- Check out this time-lapse video and detailed look at the new mural in Cincinnati honouring Kenner Products.
- Years of neglect may mean some video games are in danger of disappearing forever.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.