8 things we wanted to share this week:
- In November, Ikea will launch Sagoskatt, an entire line of toys designed by children.
- Finalists of Hasbro’s Next Great Game Challenge are crowd-funding their creations.
- The lawn ornament with staying power – a look at the tacky history of the pink flamingo.
- Fast fashion retailer Zara is now offering Wonder Woman-themed clothing in their new collection.
- Barbie and her dog get new Hudson Bay coats in this new limited-edition collection.
- The legendary Mel Blanc warns of the dangers of drug use in this PSA from the 1970s.
- Doris Day endorsing a steamroller?!? Check out these interesting celebrity endorsements.
- The return of Mr. Noodle! Elmo’s World is getting a reboot.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.