8 things we wanted to share this week:
- The first episode of Astro Boy is available online, complete with an interesting Kubrick connection.
- Tolkien fans can now colour beasts and monsters for a little relaxation.
- A look at the role game companies played in helping spy agencies in World War II.
- For your next team building exercise! The world’s largest bounce castle checks in at over 25-feet tall.
- If gelatinous foods make a comeback, I’ll be first in line for a heaping plate of cherry catsup salad.
- The Holy Batmania documentary from 1989 covers the birth of Batman through to my favorite on-screen Batman, Mr. Adam West.
- Need a little LEGO inspiration? Check out the book Geeky LEGO Crafts from David Scarfe.
- Mattel is launching Bloxels to allow kids 8 and up to build their own video games.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.