8 things we wanted to share this week:
- There’s a Hanna-Barbera exhibit opening up at the Norman Rockwell Museum in Stockbridge, MA.
- Not all Star Trek spin-offs were golden, as evidenced by this list of Star Trek TV shows that never happened.
- This artist turns old records into awesome pop culture clocks.
- Just in time for back to school season – a collector’s guide to vintage school supplies.
- Before cars had 8-track decks, they had vinyl record players (if you were lucky.)
- Here’s a look back at Stretch Armstrong, one of my favorite childhood toys from Kenner.
- Did you know that Disney’s Haunted Mansion ride has a backstory?
- The Girl Scouts are rolling out two new cookie varieties.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.