8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Required viewing: this Radio Flyer Adventure Travel commercial in recognition of the iconic toy wagon’s 100th anniversary.
- You’ll soon be able to play Clue on your mobile device.
- You can order a zombie-proof house from this Ukrainian start-up.
- It looks like there’s a Ghostbusters documentary on the way.
- Picture this, John Wick, but with Nerf weapons.
- A statistician enlightens us about the colour distribution of M&M’s through the years.
- How do dinosaurs get their names? Smithsonian Magazine explains.
- Curious about the fitness routines of superheroes? Me too!
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.