8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Must-watch TV: You can see the first two episodes of Mark Hamill’s Pop Culture Quest on YouTube!
- The archive of photographs just released online by the George Eastman Museum will keep you busy for hours. Go to the gym tomorrow.
- Did you get a 3D printer this Christmas? Your first project should be to build this medieval castle play-set.
- A look back at the Star Wars newspaper comic strips. Wouldn’t it be great if these started up again?
- Board games are gaining in popularity thanks to Millennials who love indie-created games.
- Here’s a compelling list of the 75 best Science Fiction novels of 1964–1983.
- There’s a new 4-episode documentary called Colorful Characters that explores diversity (or lack of it) in comics.
- Odd but true: Bugs Bunny influenced future opera stars via the 1957 cartoon “What’s Opera, Doc?”
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.