8 things we wanted to share this week:
- It has been 20 years since the original PlayStation was released.
- A letter from LEGO to parents from 1974 shows the company was promoting the gender-neutral appeal of the toy 40 years ago.
- Down with digital! The vinyl record industry is making a comeback.
- “A Minute to Learn… A Lifetime to Master” — a look at the history of the game Othello.
- Short on space? Try a vertical wall game.
- Retro toys are all the rage this holiday season.
- Now that she’s no longer the #1 doll in the world, Barbie may need to downsize.
- Prince William plans to play Pictionary this Christmas.