8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Oscar Meyer has released a remote control Wienermobile, complete with a special compartment large enough to deliver two hot dogs.
- The ‘Marvel 101’ web series has launched and highlights the origin stories of the Avengers, Iron Man, and other characters.
- Dating in the Barbie Queen of the Prom board game is a pre-Tinder minefield!
- My holiday obsession of the week: personalized, custom cookie cutters shaped like your head.
- She’s fierce! The evolution of Barbie advertising over the years.
- How Star Wars changed the toy industry and helped re-boot LEGO.
- The Toy Industry Association has released a nifty infographic that chronicles their 100 years of events and milestones. Required viewing!
- They’re playing board games for peace at Winnipeg’s Across the Board Cafe.