Link Roundup: Barbie through the Years Edition
8 things we wanted to share this week:
- See how Barbie has evolved through the years, from 1959 To 2015.
- The finalists for the Toy Industry Association’s 2016 Toy of the Year Awards have been announced.
- Mattel’s new Barbie Moschino ad features a boy for the first time.
- Canada’s Beaver Machine is moving gumball machine vending into the 21st century.
- The Bark ‘N Borrow app offers online matchmaking, but with dogs as dates.
- Watch the History of Apple Inc. in less than 3 Minutes.
- My obsession of the week: these 8-bit computer collectible cards.
- Imports Dragon launches Quebec’s first Toy Festival on Dec. 4-6.