Link Roundup: Darth Vader Pancakes Edition
8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Make The Force part of a healthy breakfast with the Darth Vader Pancake Maker.
- Meet the guy who tried to collect all 687 official NES games in 30 Days.
- There’s a movie project underway about Charlton Comics, a former rival to Marvel and DC.
- My obsession of the week: this X-Files activity book.
- Roll you polyhedral dice and check out Empire of Imagination, a new biography on Dungeons & Dragons co-creator Gary Gygax, from author Michael Witwer.
- Puppet, Super Soaker, and Twister were named 2015 National Toy Hall of Fame inductees.
- Star Trek is coming back to TV in 2017 — sort of.
- Science explains why being a fan is good for you.