8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Re-live the ’80s and ’90’s by commissioning your very own Sweet Valley High portrait.
- Get them while you can, because IKEA is redesigning their big blue shopping bags.
- It’s Captain vs. Captain in the new 50th anniversary Star Trek Risk game.
- Cassettes are making a comeback. Here’s a look at the only remaining factory in the United States.
- The Beatles’ iconic movie Yellow Submarine is turning 50, and Hot Wheels is celebrating with a new collection.
- Replica NASA flight suits are becoming a fashion trend for teens.
- A look at the enduring legacy of Josie and the Pussycats as positive female representation.
- There’s a new $35 kit that allows you to build your own classic Pong game.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.