8 things we wanted to share this week:
- A short history of Archie Comics adaptations on the small screen.
- Floppy disks are (sort of) still a thing.
- Wonder Woman’s various costume changes throughout her 75-year history.
- Ever wonder what happened to snail mail sent to Sherlock Holmes at 221B Baker Street?
- An exploration of the continued cultural relevance of video stores.
- How social media is helping toy firms drive social change.
- Dig Dug is just one of 100s of old Apple II games that can now be played online.
- A look at the rise and fall of Atlas Comics.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.