8 things we wanted to share this week:
- A new Ghostbusters game has been kick-started. Who ya gonna call?
- A look at Elizabeth Magie The original and frequently uncredited inventor of Monopoly.
- The comic Archie will end with issue #666. Unfortunately, Damien Thorn will not be making a cameo appearance in the last issue.
- Martin Luther, the 16th century theologian, has earned the coveted title of Most Popular Playmobil figurine.
- Remember all those glow-in-the dark toys you used to play with as a kid?
- There’s a new crowd-funding site for the toy industry called ToyBacker.
- Two of my favorite things – cereal and pop culture.
- An ode to Mister Brain, the Tru-Smoke Robot from Remco.