8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Mattel is bringing back 1960s fave ‘ThingMaker’ as a $300 3D home printer.
- I CAN go for that! And so can you with a call to the Hall and Oates Hotline.
- Inside the sweet, strange world of cereal box collectors.
- Kodak is rebooting their Super 8 camera as an analog-digital hybrid.
- A look at how ‘Star Wars’ changed the way we think about toys.
- Thunderbirds are a go at Amazon with a four-season commitment.
- A ‘Saved by the Bell’-themed restaurant is set to open in Chicago.
- You can channel your inner Banksy with Crayola’s updated Air Marker Sprayer.