8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Teach your preschooler problem-solving and coding skills with the Fisher-Price Code-a-Pillar.
- More than 180,000 digitized items have been released into the public domain by the New York Public Library.
- You can now 3D print your face onto LEGO mini-figures.
- Make breakfast (or in my case dinner) fun with this LEGO Cheerios machine.
- I want an Oompa Loompa now! Here’s a definitive ranking of the candy from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
- Stay calm with Pigment, an adult colouring book app for your i-device.
- This pamphlet from 1962 shows how a GUND stuffed toy is made.
- Check out this website to see how the BB-8 Astromech droid from Star Wars works.