8 things we wanted to share this week:
- Atari is getting into the hotel business.
- Here’s a look at the colourful history of Paintball.
- There’s an app to help you solve the Rubik’s Cube.
- Toymaker Spin Master has released a new collection of puzzles with a nod to classic movies.
- Gemstone Publishing has reproduced Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide #1 in honour of the guide’s 50th anniversary.
- Because they can: Engineers in Japan are building a 60-foot-tall, walking Gundam robot.
- Mattel’s Barbie brand continues its quest for diversity.
- The Comic-Con Museum is one step closer to exhibits and programming with new curator hire.
Peruse a weekly summary of intriguing articles related to toys, games, and nostalgia that have hit the news this week.