8 things we wanted to share this week:
- This infographic explains the simple chemistry behind Silly Putty.
- A scientist 3D printed a hypothetical Big Foot skeleton.
- Say Happy Holidays with this ornament of Spock dying of radiation poisoning from Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan.
- ESPN and Marvel have teamed up to re-imagine female sports figures as superheroes.
- A recently released 10-page study calculated that blowing up the Death Star in Star Wars would have cost more than $500 quintillion and crippled the galaxy.
- How science fiction author Isaac Asimov went from Star Trek critic to Star Trek fan & advisor.
- Someone produced a “periodic chart” of all the LEGO colors ever produced.
- Dr. Noah Drake from General Hospital (aka Rick Springfield) recently displayed his rare collection of Star Wars figures.